Emergency Department Focus Group
Healthwatch Redbridge is currently working in partnership with the Redbridge Health Scrutiny Committee to review Urgent and Emergency health care services being provided in Redbridge.
We would like to invite a range of people to attend a focus group to discuss the issues of accessing primary care, emergency care, urgent care and community support in the borough. The meeting is planned to take place in Redbridge on Monday 13 November from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
We are interested in hearing from a wide range of people including:
• Those who may have used the Accident & Emergency (A&E) Department at either King George’s, Queen’s or Whipps Cross Hospital during the last year.
• Members of Patient Participation Groups.
• People living with long term conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, mental health service users etc), or their carers
• Patients who are registered with a GP Practice within Redbridge
• Patients who are not registered with a GP Practice within Redbridge that have used A&E services
If you would be interested in attending the focus group, please complete the consent form and the equality and diversity form and send it to Thomas@healthwatchredbridge.co.uk. The focus group information sheet can also be downloaded from the link below.
To ensure we are representative of the diversity of Redbridge, we will be inviting applications to attend the focus group and will confirm whether you have been offered a place nearer the time.
BHR Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are reviewing eye care services provided within Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge and want to hear the views of local people in all three boroughs. They are committed to providing local people with eye care services that are easily accessible and...
Redbridge Concern for Mental Health (RCMH) would like to hear your views on the proposed changes to Meadow Court nursing home. They will be submitting a response to Redbridge CCG and completing this survey will help form their response. Their survey closes at 5pm on 23 October 2017. To share your...