We are recruiting!
We are looking for a communications officer on a permanent, full time basis. Working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, your role will focus on, but not be limited to:
- Providing communications support within the charity
- Working closely with the press and managing social media accounts
- Working with the charity director and project manager to develop integrated comms campaigns
- Plan and deliver comms campaigns using a variety of channels e.g. press and social media as well as through engagement with our stakeholders
The successful applicant will:
- Ideally have some experience of working in an integrated communications environment
- Have experience or knowledge of providing communications advice and working with stakeholders
- Have the ability and confidence to work independently and implement communications projects and see them through to completion.
- Have experience of working and building relationships with media figures, such as journalists
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you have these skills, then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. The deadline is 12pm on 31 August 2018.